Comment on page
All notable changes to the Sentiance platform components will be documented here.
This document refers to deprecated parts of the platform and has been left intact to help customers with legacy integrations. In order to access the latest platform features and documentation, please go to https://docs.sentiance.com.
Releases are following a semantic versioning scheme in the form of X.Y.Z where:
- X stands for a major version
- Y stands for a minor version
- Z stands for a hotfix version
Bumping a specific version identifier indicates the type of release:
- major release: bump the major version, e.g. 4.9.0 -> 5.0.0
- minor release: bump the minor version, e.g. 4.9.0 -> 4.10.0
- hotfix release: bump the hotfix version, e.g. 4.9.0 -> 4.9.1
The following guarantees are made with our releases:
- breaking API changes require a major releases
- deprecated features are only removed in major releases
- backwards compatible new features might be added to minor releases
- existing features might be deprecated in minor releases
- hotfix releases only contain bugfixes for existing features
Users of the SDK are encouraged to update to the latest available hotfix release at any time.